Welcome to the New Zealand Parking Association
The NZPA exists to promote communication, cooperation, education and the maintenance of common ethical standards in the field of parking management. As a trade organisation, we provide these services to local authorities, organisations providing parking services and trade suppliers.
Our aims are:
- The collection and dissemination of information relevant to the parking industry to keep members well informed
- Providing access and information about proposed changes that will affect members
- Facilitating and encouraging discussion on matters pertaining to the parking industry nationwide
- Liaising with government departments, local authorities and other organisations on parking matters
- Providing a list of contacts in the parking industry for members of the public
How the NZPA can help you
The purpose of the NZPA website is to provide contacts, industry trends and related information to the public and our members. Please note that we are not set up to deal with parking complaints from the general public. The NZPA is not a regulatory body, so we are unable to help with any personal parking related issues.
If you are a member of the public and would like to find out more information about car parks in New Zealand along with useful parking tips, check out our Resources page.Join Now